No products in the cart.
STEP 1: Choose the “Style”
– SPORT – Multi purpose for road, MTB, BMX & skateboard
– ROAD – Without visor & aerodynamic design
– MTB – With visor
– FULL-FACE – Downhill, DJ & BMX
STEP 2: Find the Right Size, (S, M, L)
– S (52-58cm)
– M (56-62cm)
– L (60-66cm)
Note: Helmet size chart vary with the brand.
STEP 3: Match Your Budget
– Set your budget. Price of a helmet ranging from RM89 – RM499.
STEP 5: Choose a Color
– You can choose the color which matches your bicycle frame
– Or you can choose more visible colour to better visibility on the road/off-road. (e.g. Red)
- Number of vents – it creates more air flow throw your head.
- Weight – range from approx. 260g-280g
- Adjustable Fit – Different helmet manufacturer has its own patent of adjustable dial.
- Visor – Function as a sun-shield attach on helmet
- Impact Certification CE EN1078, U.S.CPSC
Why Helmets Are So Expensive?
– Your head is valuable to you, you’re not cheap by nature.
Did You Know?
Study shows that over 90% of cyclists wear killed because of not wearing helmets. Helmet can estimate reduce head injury risk by 85%. Wearing a helmet does not protect all injuries, but studies (and anecdotal evidence) show that many head, brain injuries (many fatal head injuries) can be minimise or prevented with helmet.
[OUR ADVICE] Whether or not bicycle helmet should worn with or without law in Malaysia, but it’s much better than nothing at all. Invest on your safety.