No products in the cart.
Cycling can be diversified to few groups. Riding your bike down from the rocky mountain, or ride your road bike up to the burly hill. Some may riding bike just for transport purposes or even leisure ride. All these are related to CYCLING. Bicycling is one of the best of all activities for improving our healths. From head to toes, the health benefits from bicycling are hard to beat.[checklist]
- Immune System – The immune system serves to protect the body from infections and diverse systemic diseases. Regular cycling can strengthens the immune system.
- Mental Stress – Cycling has a considerable relaxing effect due to its uniform, cyclic movement which stablises the physical and emotional functions of the body.
- Heart – Cycling is ideal for training the heart to be stronger which results in less stress of the heart. Based on study, it could reduce the risk of heart attack by 50%.
- Muscles – Riding a bike is great for re-activating and building your less active muscles, especially in the lower half of the body.
- Spinal disease and back pains – Posture and cyclic movement of the legs stimulates muscles in the lower back, where slipped discs are most likely to occur.
- Join protection – Cycling is good at protecting and feeding cartilages as the support given by the bicycle means that the forces that act as a result of body weight are significantly reduced.
- Oxygen Circulation – Through moderate cycling, it strengthens the respiratory muscles hence improved ventilation lungs and improve oxygen exchange.
- Blood pressure – Moderate cycling can prevent, or reduce, high blood pressure and so help to avoid stroke or damage to the organs.
- Waistline – Through cycling, you can burn a lot of calories, especially when you cycle faster than a leisurely pace, and cycling has been associated with helping to keep weight gain down.
- Coordination – Moving both feet around in circles while steering with both your hands and your body’s own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
Lastly, cycling can brings incredible health benefits to you, even some of us just ride the bike just for fun. However, you already got the health benefits from it. Share it to your friend, so that they know it.
Image by Gemma Luker Illustrator