No products in the cart.
Feedback Sport Omnium Trainer
This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12×100, 15×100 & 15×110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, Cx)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold.
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
The Omnium Portable Trainer
- Total weight: 13.8 lbs (6.21 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 25.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″ (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm
- 3-Year Warranty
Based in Golden, Colorado, Feedback Sports was founded by avid cyclist/racer Doug Hudson in 2004 with his development of the Alpine Digital Scale to weigh bicycles. Early on, the scales were successfully distributed through another Colorado company named Ultimate Bike Support, which Feedback Sports acquired in 2008 to add bicycle work stands and storage stands to the Feedback product mix. We have since refined these proven, award winning designs and continue to develop new and innovative products.