Oakley Kato X is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With a modified silhouette and progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato X empowers athletes with optimized coverage and a wider field of view.
Oakley Kato X Cycling Eyewear
• DISRUPTIVE DESIGN – Oakley Kato X has a progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible, providing optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
• REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN – Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
• ADJUSTABLE RAKE – An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces.
• NOSEPADS – Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip.
• SEE MORE DETAILS – Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.