The Cateye Volt 800 RC Front Light offers stunning performance for on and off road use. With a max output of 800 lumens and 5 different lighting modes, this is one of the most versatile front lights on the market.
Cateye Volt 800
- Double click to High Mode.
- Single click returns to the previous mode
- 5 Modes: Flashing / Hyper Constant / High / Middle / Low
- Runtime: 80hr 200Lm / 7hr 800Lm / 2hr 800Lm /
- 3.5hr 400Lm / 8hr 200Lm
- Helmet mount compatible (helmet mount sold separately)
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Recharge time: 5-11 hours
- Cartridge Battery compatible with Volt 700, Volt 400,
- Volt 300, Volt 50
- Built-in fast recharging circuit
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: A10000683 Category: Front Lights
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology.In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology. CatEye's first cycle computer was released in 1981. Now we offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, we were among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers.