Sample women size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
Giro D’Italia Climber Women Jersey
- Endurance Evolution fabric provides optimum muscle support and feels drier in nearly all conditions
- Newly engineered bib-strap construction is comfortable on wide range of body shapes
- KISS Air women’s-specific seat pad for proven comfort
- Flat-form waist construction in front and back
- GIRO³ lie-flat leg grippers
At Castelli, we obsessively test and refine to give you the best fitting, highest performance cycling apparels.
*measurement is based on circumference (cm) of each body part.