Sample women size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
Endura Women’s Xtract Cycling Short
- Ultra-fast wicking 280g Xtract® fabric for fast drying performance
- Selected seams flat-locked for toughness and comfort
- Externally printed silicone leg grippers
- Available with 400 Series gel pad
- Construction: Nylon 62%, Polyester 27%, Elastane 11%
- Rider Profile : Indoor cycling (Spinning Class) or Weekend casual riding.
NOTE : This is off-season item, goods sold is not exchangeable (incl. but not limited to sizing) or refundable.