Definitively versatile and multi-use, the Endura Humvee II shorts build on the platform that grew so popular making the benchmark for baggy shorts. Constructed from durable Nylon non-ripstop fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish helping keep your lower body protected from puddles and the British weather. Included is a Clickfast™ compatible 200 series padded liner, keeping you comfortable throughout your ride while maintaining breathability. Zipped hand pockets keep your valuables safely stowed away as well as zipped vents helping to regulate your temperature.
Sample women size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
Endura Men’s Hummvee II 3/4
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Articulated knees and rear calf
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility (HuMMVee)