Definitively versatile and multi-use, the Endura Humvee II shorts build on the platform that grew so popular making the benchmark for baggy shorts. Constructed from durable Nylon non-ripstop fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish helping keep your lower body protected from puddles and the British weather. Included is a Clickfast™ compatible 200 series padded liner, keeping you comfortable throughout your ride while maintaining breathability. Zipped hand pockets keep your valuables safely stowed away as well as zipped vents helping to regulate your temperature.
Endura Men’s Hummvee II 3/4
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Articulated knees and rear calf
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility (HuMMVee)
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: A10000638 Category: Cycling Wears
Endura MalaysiaEndura Ltd was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1992 by a keen club cyclist (Jim McFarlane). Endura has grown to become the largest brand of cycle clothing in the UK and now has established or pending distributors around Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, South Africa, Australia, Canada, and the Far East with a range that spans MTB, road and commuter clothing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.