The Free Aero Race short has been engineered as our premier race short. Our first Free Aero Race debuted in 2007 and has undergone continuous improvement as we develop new fabrics and construction methods and respond to feedback from our professional teams. We designed the Free Aero Race to be fast by concentrating on helping you get the most out of your body and by optimizing aerodynamics. The other main goal in this short is comfort, because the pros will be riding 30,000 km per year, and a four-hour ride isn’t even considered long. While the Free Aero Race short has been engineered for top-level racing, all its features make it an ideal short for whatever your cycling challenge.
Castelli Team Sky – Free Aero Race Bib Short
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Carré engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort and improved airflow
- Weight: 178g
At Castelli, we obsessively test and refine to give you the best fitting, highest performance cycling apparels.
*measurement is based on circumference (cm) of each body part.
Since 1876, Castelli has been the tailor for the cycling champions. Each and every day we set out to create tomorrow’s revolutionary futuristic cycling clothing.
Castelli will supply Team Sky’s race kit, which will feature a brand new design for the 2017 season. The jersey design contains a mix of British and Italian influences, and the graphic celebrates every victory from Team Sky’s first seven seasons.