Sample women size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
Castelli Giro D’Italia Roma Jersey FZ
- 3 different SITIP fabrics, including mesh on side panels and laser-cut stretch fabric on sleeves
- YKK® Vislon® zipper with Castelli scorpion zipper pull
- Mesh silicone waistband with Giro 101 graphic
- 3 rear pockets with Castelli’s drop pocket design
- Castelli’s Maratona fit to cover a wide range of body shapes