Specialized SL Tall Socks
- VaporRize™ yarns are extremely lightweight and soft against the skin, placing an emphasis on moisture transfer and minimizing friction.
- Compression cuff adds security and comfort over the course of the entire ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Vented mesh toe channel helps to keep things light and airy within the shoe.
- Targeted textured zone under forefoot reduces slip.
- Deep Y-heel and toe pocket provides a secure fit.
- 6 inch cuff height (size Small/ Medium)
S/M: EU 38-43 | L/XL: EU 44-48
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: A10001380 Category: Cycling Shoes
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.