When the paved road ends, the Recon Mixed Terrain shoes begin. Designed for riders who take one look at that switch from paved to gravel and say “yes please,” they’re the perfect blend of durability, comfort, and adventure. And with their stiff FACT carbon soles and Body Geometry footbeds, you’ll feel a tremendous connection to the bike, which translates to power as you tackle fireroad and paved climbs, alike. Should you encounter any obstacles that say hike-a-bike, the grippy SlipNot™ tread delivers superb traction for confidently scrambling over the rough stuff.
Specialized Recon Mixed Terrain
Inclusive 6% GST
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Engineered FACT™ carbon/composite sole for power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Adaptive Fit lace-up with non-stretch, non-water absorbent lace for superb fit.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and molded toe kick protection.
- Classic low profile heel for ankle comfort with 3M reflective collar for visibility.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Approximate weight: 325g (1/2 pair, size 42)