Life shouldn’t be lived on the fringes of polarized extremes, and neither should your sock length. Yes, there is a world where performance, comfort, and durability exist between the confines of knee-length and ankle socks, and it’s called our Mountain Mid Socks.
Specialized Mountain Mid Socks
- VaporRize™ Merino blend yarns naturally control heat and moisture buildup, while also fighting against odor.
- Lightweight underfoot cushion adds an extra buffer to trail vibration, which also combats friction and hotspots over the course of a ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Reinforced Y-heel and toe add to the long-term durability and comfort of the socks.
- 4” cuff height (size Small/ Medium)
S/M: EU 38-43 | L/XL: EU 44-48
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: A10001379 Category: Cycling Shoes
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.