No products in the cart.
Full featured light-weight competition shoe for optimized comfort and pedaling performance
Sole : Carbon Fibre Composite
Stiffness : 10
- BOA Quick Dial IP1
- Shimano Dynalast reduce braking loss
Profile: TT / Road / Competition
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable cup Insole
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.