No products in the cart.
Shimano M200 Enduro Trail Shoes
MORE CONTROL, AND PEDALING EFFECTIVENESS
- “TORBAL” Torsional midsole allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill
- Stiff rubber pedal contact blocks optimizes stability and pedaling effectiveness
- Carbon fiber reinforced midsole for optimal pedaling rigidity
SECURITY & PROTECTION
- Reinforced low-profile armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar
- Speed lacing system adapts to wide range of foot shapes with a secure fit
- Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
EXCELLENT TRACTION AND GRIP
- Variable-density, durable rubber outsole offers traction in any conditions
- 762g (Size: 40)
- Stiffness: 8
Faster with more control. Combining the light weight and pedaling effectiveness of a XC (Cross Country) shoes with the durability, grip, and armor aggressive trail riders require.
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.