The S-Works Sub6 shoes are the lightest, most aerodynamically advanced shoes we’ve ever made. The laces reduce weight, and when combined with the Warp Sleeve™ lace cover, you get cleaner airflow over the shoes. Add it up, and you’re able to save up to 35 seconds over 40km.
Shoes Sizing Chart
|Heel to toe (cm)||22.4||23.1||23.7||24.3||25.0||25.5||26.2||26.9||27.4||28.1||28.7||29.3|
S-Works Sub 6
The S-Works Sub6 shoes are the lightest, most aerodynamically advanced shoes that we’ve ever produced. It features a traditional lacing system that cuts down on weight, while the Warp Sleeve™ lace cover, which is a sleeve worn directly over the laces, is Win Tunnel Engineered to reduce drag by producing a clean airflow over the shoe. And when combined with the narrower heel cup, you’re able to save up to 35 seconds over 40 kilometers in comparison to the previous S-Works Road shoes. Plus, the all-new PadLock™ heel system ensures the same snug and secure fit that’s found on the S- Works 6 shoes, amounting to a superb connection and efficient power transfer in a bold, yet minimalist, package. Less is more.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Supple Micromatrix UL synthetic upper with laser perforated venting for luxurious, Adaptive Fit™.
- Non-slip, hydrophobic lace for supple fit, with our integrated Warp Sleeve™ wind/rain shield (extra set of colored laces included).
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Approximate weight (without Warp Sleeve™): 194g (1/2 pair, size 42)