We spent some time thinking how to describe our new S-Works 6 XC mountain bike shoes, and really, their selling point is pretty easy—they’re the lightest, most connected XC race shoes in the world.
Shoes Sizing Chart
|Heel to toe (cm)||22.4||23.1||23.7||24.3||25.0||25.5||26.2||26.9||27.4||28.1||28.7||29.3|
S-Works 6 XC Mountain Bike Shoes
We spent some time thinking how to describe our new S-Works 6 XC mountain bike shoes, and really, their selling point is pretty easy—they’re the lightest, most connected XC race shoes in the world. They’re not just light, although they are only 270 grams per shoe, but it’s more about the blend of low weight and incredible performance.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT plate (NOT POWERLINE) Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, rubber heel tread.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Ceramic printing for lightweight durability
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)