No products in the cart.
Cateye Q3a MSC-CY300
Target zone indicator
High/low target heart rate
Out of stock
- Customize your training experience with 5 programmable heart rate zones, up to 99 laps with real time lap functions, and both time and distance interval functions
- Displays current, maximum and average speed as well as average and maximum lap speed
- Programmable time and distance countdown functions
- Use the cadence sensor (included) to monitor current, maximum and average cadence
- Fully functioning altimeter displays current and ascending altitude measurements as well as slope angle
- Functions on a 2.4GHz digitally encoded wireless band and will store up to 30 training files
- Temperature display
- Waterproof up to 30m
- Handlebar mount and cadence sensor included
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology.
In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology. CatEye’s first cycle computer was released in 1981. Now we offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, we were among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers.