No products in the cart.
Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
The Specialized S-Works Prevail II helmet is the most complete lightweight racing helmet, combining incredible ventilation, WinTunnel tested aerodynamic design and ultra-light construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance against the peloton.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Use this measurement to choose your helmet size. If your head size falls on between the boundary, choose the larger one. * Sizing reference source from Limar Helmet
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.