- Headset SC fit system with toddler-oriented sizing that’s designed for an easy and accurate fit.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Magnetic buckle improves comfort and allows parents easy and secure strap attachment that helps to prevent pinching.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective webbing for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Integrated visor/sun brim provides shelter from sunlight.
- Front mesh-covered vents to keep out bugs.
- Shape designed to accommodate child trailer use.
- Toddler size, approximately up to age three.
Specialized Mio Helmet Toddler
Perfect for toddlers on the move, the Mio helmet features bold graphics, a revolutionary magnetic buckle that prevents pinching, and the Headset SC fit system for an easy, secure fit.
Head size: 47 – 51cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Use this measurement to choose your helmet size. If your head size falls on between the boundary, choose the larger one. * Sizing reference source from Limar Helmet
Specialized Bikes Malaysia
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized bikes & components are only available in store only