The minimalist, road-race-inspired Women’s Aspire helmet is the most affordable way to experience our signature fit. And to make sure of it, the helmet includes our Tri-Fix straps and HairPort SL II fit system.
Specialized Aspire Wmn
- Ponytail-ready HairPort SL II fit system with six height positions and micro-adjustable dial.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- S/M (54-60cm), L/XL (58-64cm)
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.