No products in the cart.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4D Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- Vent grippers are integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage.
- Drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
Clean and simple, the Specialized Airnet helmet is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.
Use this measurement to choose your helmet size. If your head size falls on between the boundary, choose the larger one. * Sizing reference source from Limar Helmet
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.