Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you’re taking your fitness journey seriously. The 2017 Sirrus Pro Carbon combines a quality carbon frame and high-end components to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and well-being team.
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame, and agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon full-monocoque fork, absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Axis 4.0 Disc wheels come fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Roubaix Pro tires. These tires feature
- BlackBelt casing and provide added comfort and puncture protection on your ride.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Phenom Expert saddle reduces pressure and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Versatility comes in the form of rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- Specialized FACT 9r Carbon with Fitness Geometer
- Specialized FACT carbon – Full Monocoque with Zert
- Shimano Ultegra 2 x 11-Speed
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes (Ice-tech)
- FSA SL-K Light Crank
- Body Geometry Phenom Expert Saddle