The previous Specialized S-Works Tarmac frameset had an exceptional palmarès—a win in every Grand Tour, plus two World Championships—so you might ask yourself, “why a new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6?” Well, we’ve never been one to rest on our laurels, which is why we’re constantly hunting for even the smallest of improvements. In other words, we innovate or die. And for this exact reason, the new Specialized S-Works Tarmac frameset SL6 breaks all the traditions of race bike design to create the fastest bike for all conditions.
S-Works Tarmac SL6 Frameset (44)
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design
- S-Works FACT 12r frameset (Highest grade carbon frame)
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork incredible stiff and responsive
- High modulus construction FACT carbon seatpost
- McLaren technology integration
- Ceramic Speed bottom bracket
- Handmade in Taiwan | Limited Lifetime warranty
- Size 44cm
Colour or size is subject to availability
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.