No products in the cart.
Specialized Tarmac Pro Frameset
- Frame : FACT 10r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- Fork : S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- Bottom Bracket : Praxis 6806 bearings
- Seatpost : S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder : Integrated wedge for Tarmac
- Head Parts : 1-1/8″ upper, size-specific lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 25mm carbon spacers
- Limited Life-time Warranty | 100% Handmade in Taiwan
Remember all those commercials with blind taste tests that we’re so popular in the ’90s? Well, if it were safe, we’d love to do the same thing between Specialized Tarmac Pro Frameset and its S-Works cousin—we’re still figuring out the logistics. That’s because we designed it to be so flawless, so perfect that the only difference most will feel is the huge wad of cash left over in their wallet.
Like the S-Works Tarmac iterations, it features a Rider-First Engineered™ design that that applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of size, performs just as we intended. You’ll also find an identical, Grand-Tour-winning geometry, plus a FACT 10r carbon fiber construction that’s mere steps away from what you’ll find under the likes of Peter Sagan and Alberto Contador. And with this frameset, you can start building your dream bike just the way that you want it.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.