No products in the cart.
Specialized Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D’Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology – OSBB
- S-Works FACT full carbon Fork, Size-specific Taper
- Specialized Venge, FACT carbon Seatpost
- NEW! Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- Crankset Praxis Alba M30
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport
- Espoir Sport, 700×25 mm, Double BlackBelt Protection
- Axis Sport Wheels (compatible 8/ 9/ 10s)
- Model – Year 2017
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
If you’re getting into gran fondos, weekend epics, or racing, you need a bike that’s reliable, stiff, and value-packed. You need the Specialized Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite. It has all the performance you need to explore the world of cycling, from a stiff alloy construction and carbon fork to a durable Tiagra groupset. At the heart of it is our DSW Sprint Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it’s needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that’s more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It’s the stiffest alloy bike we’ve ever tested. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run. Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, it has short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind. For the build, we spec’d it with Shimano Tiagra shifting, fast-rolling Axis Sport alloy wheels, and a stiff Praxis Alba 2D crankset.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame with Allez D’Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed where it’s needed for increased stiffness and compliance where you really need it.
- Our top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
- The Praxis Alba 2D crankset is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.