Cross country courses are nothing like they used to be. Today’s tracks have more in common with trail riding than the pancake flat NORBA courses of yesteryear. For this reason, we threw away the hardtail rulebook and drafted our own chapter to create the Epic Hardtail Comp. We took a revolutionary new frame design and spec’d it specifically for the rigors of racing contemporary XC courses.
Specialized Epic HT Comp Carbon
- FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry PF30BB
- RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset
- Sram GX 1X11s (10 – 42T)
- SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- Roval Control, hookless alloy rims
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp Saddle
- Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready 2.3/2.1
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Please note that this information is provided only as a guide; frame labeling or sizing measurement vary with brands. For the best sizing information we always recommend visiting our store or contacting our sales advisor before make a purchase.
NOTE: If you height fall between two sizes, normally rider will choose a smaller one as seatpost & stem components are variable.
Model include: Epic / Stumpjumper FSR/ Camber / Enduro / Crave / Stumpjumper HT / Fatboy