Given its lightweight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the frame’s construction. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance.
MTB Sizing Chart
MTB Sizing Guide (alphabet)
|Frame Size||Rider Height (cm)|
|S||160 - 170|
|M||170 - 179|
|L||175 - 185|
MTB Sizing Guide (inch)
|Frame Size (inch)||Rider Height (cm)|
|14||155 - 160|
|16||160 - 175|
|18||170 - 180|
Specialized Epic HT Alloy Frame
A single-bolt alloy seatpost provides a comfortable and confident perch.
- Frame – M5 alloy, XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube,
- Bottom Bracket – PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 12x142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake,
- Hanger – replaceable alloy rear derailleur hanger
- Seatpost – Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm
- Seat Binder – Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Handmade in Taiwan | Limited Life-time warranty
NOTE : This is clearance offer item, good sold not exchangeable or refundable.