The Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er mountain bike (MTB) makes the most of alloy’s undeniable appeal—the perfect blend of performance and strength. It offers the same incredible handling and climbing prowess as its expensive stable mates, while it’s built with Shimano Deore stopping power, a 2×10 drivetrain, and Roval rolling stock.
Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29
- M5 alloy, Fully butted, PF30 BB
- Custom RockShox Reba RL, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring 100mm
- Shimano Deore XT / SLX 11s
- Shimano M506, hydraulic dis 180 / 160
- Roval Control, hookless alloy rims
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp Saddle
- Fast Trak, Control casing, 29×2.2 2bliss ready
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Please note that this information is provided only as a guide; frame labeling or sizing measurement vary with brands. For the best sizing information we always recommend visiting our store or contacting our sales advisor before make a purchase.
NOTE: If you height fall between two sizes, normally rider will choose a smaller one as seatpost & stem components are variable.
Model include: Epic / Stumpjumper FSR/ Camber / Enduro / Crave / Stumpjumper HT / Fatboy