Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned vet, the Crave 29 will take you to your limit come race day. To make sure of it, we constructed it from M4 Premium Aluminum for its light weight and stiffness, making it perfect for climbs. Meanwhile our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when it comes to components, we selected a spec based on durability and strength, which means that the bike comes equipped with a double-ring crankset and a Manitou fork.
Specialized Crave 29er
- M4 Premium Aluminum material in XC Geometry 29
- Manitou M30, air spring, external compression adjust with remote lockout
- Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc
- Specialized Stout XC SL, 29″ Disc
- Body Geometry Henge Saddle
- Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI 2 Bliss
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Please note that this information is provided only as a guide; frame labeling or sizing measurement vary with brands. For the best sizing information we always recommend visiting our store or contacting our sales advisor before make a purchase.
NOTE: If you height fall between two sizes, normally rider will choose a smaller one as seatpost & stem components are variable.
Model include: Epic / Stumpjumper FSR/ Camber / Enduro / Crave / Stumpjumper HT / Fatboy