Specialized Sirrus Comp City understands that there’s more to “value” than a dollar sign. That’s why it’s purpose-built to give you everything that you need to stay in shape, from a lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame to powerful hydraulic disc brakes. We even threw in mounts for fenders and racks, because we know that there’s no better way to get in a workout than replacing a drive with a ride. Of course, we also spent a good deal of time dialing-in the comfort with our Fitness Geometry and a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components. We even gave it a unique reflective paint job that illuminates in order to increase your visiblity to motorists in low-light conditions. Add it all up, and you have a partner in health at a price that won’t break the bank.
Specialized Sirrus Comp City
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry Smooth Welding with Reflective Paint
- Specialized FACT Carbon Fiber Fork, Alloy Steerer/crown with Zertz Inserts
- Plug + Play Fender
- Shimano Tiagra 2 x 10-speed
- FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact
- Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Specialized Espoir Reflect 700×30 mm, 60 TPI
- Model – Year 2017
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.