There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Specialized Roll Elite Disc is the latter kind, in bicycle form. With its lightweight, alloy frame and fork, eight speeds of “get out there and go fast” gearing, stable, wide 650b tires, and powerful mechanical disc brakes, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get out and keep fit in comfortable, efficient style.
Specialized Roll Elite Disc
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, Formed Tubes, Tisc Mount, Fender/ Rack Mounts
- A1 Premium Aluminum Fork, Cr-Mo steerer, Post Disc Mount, Fender/ Fack Mounts
- Shimano Altus 3 x 8-Speed
- Tektro, Mechanical Disc, Resin Pads, 160mm rotor
- Suspension Plus, 2-bolt Clamp, 27.2mm
- Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650b x 2.3″, 60 TPI w/ BlackBelt Protection
- Specialized Roll, Double-Wall, Disc
- Model – Year 2017
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.