When you’re at the gym, you use equipment that works for you. Likewise, you need a bike that performs exactly how you need it to—versatile, comfortable, and efficient. You need a bike like our Specialized Crosstrail with Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Specialized Crosstrail Hydraulic Disc
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry
- SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology 55mm
- Shimano Altus 3 * 8s
- Promax Solve, hydraulic disc (Mineral Oil)
- Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T
- Canopy Comp Saddle, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Trigger Sport Reflect, 700 x 38mm, 60 TPI, Wire Bead
- Axis Sport Disc Wheels
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.